Patented Clamps & Cutters
Tamper-Resistant Umbilical Cord Clamp
The Divergent patented umbili-CLAMP is designed to clamp the umbilical cord immediately after birth. Its tamper resistant closure system ensures that the lock is properly closed and secured. This helps to ensure against accidental or unauthorized opening of the clamp.
- Security lock to prevent accidental opening after clamping.
- Longer cord gripping surface area with larger teeth to accommodate larger cords.
- Wider finger grips for easy and secure application with gloves.
- Rounded edge surfaces to prevent from snagging on clothing or getting caught on bed linen.
- Tamper resistant enclosure reduces the risk of accidental or unauthorized opening.
- Single use device helps prevent the risk of cross contamination.
- Individually packaged and sterilized (eTO).
- Available in white or yellow.
- FDA registered Class I device.
- Medical grade, non-toxic material which is latex, DEHP, and lead free.
- CE and ISO 9001:2008 compliant.
- 30-70% less expensive than similar products.
Sterilized, Safe, Single-use Umbilical Clamp Clipper.
The Divergent umbili-CUTTER is an individually packaged, sterile, disposable cord clamp clipper. With its unique head design, our clipper facilitates the removal of most umbilical clamps AND can be used with umbilical clamps that utilize umbilical-style RFID tags as well. This FDA Class I registered device features a concealed cutting surface for safety, and costs 30—70% less than comparable products.
Convenient, Safe, Single-use Umbilical Clamp Clipper.
The Safety Clipper is a disposable/single-use umbilical cord clamp clipper with a unique head design featuring cutting surfaces that are safely recessed to eliminate injury. This FDA Class I registered device is intended for use with any umbilical cord clamp, or with a Hollister-style clamp that utilizes RFID tags.